Thursday, January 20, 2011

Show & Tell: Statement Headboard


Visions of this headboard have been dancing around my head for months now.
It belongs to Michelle Adams of Rubie Green and LONNY.
It started out as a prop for a Rubie Green ad:
Then it went home with Michelle:
Then Michelle moved and it went with her:
It’s glamorous and stylish shape will make this headboard a classic piece that can fit into many design styles.
I toyed with the idea of a similar headboard when we made our bed, but in the end I didn’t want to bug Jon with the shape so I’m still without it.
I do get to live vicariously through Kristen of This Charming House.
She recently tackled the project herself and provided amazing instructions for how you can get the look yourself.
Here is the base:
Here it is upholstered:
Plus my favorite picture:
Great job Kristen!
Hmm perhaps I will tackle this project one day.
*Worked on any projects that you want to share with all? Email me at camila@effortless-style.com and let me know about it! Perhaps you’ll see it featured on the Show & Tell post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Francine Gardner said...

LOVE THE HEADBOARD!

March 14, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger A photographer, a baker, and a furniture maker said...

I have never particularly liked yellow or florals but that head board is so classic and so happy. I want to make one!
-Furniture Maker

March 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home