Thursday, January 27, 2011

Show & Tell: Chevron Closet


I love seeing readers projects pop up in my in-box. I especially love it when one of my projects inspired them to do a project of their own.
For example Carmel of Our Fifth House recently send me her closet re-vamp.
Check out the before:
I must say my looks really similar and I don’t have an after…yet.
Her after:
Nice and neat. Love how organized it is and she even added a little sitting area. Now my favorite part and where I come into the equation.
Chevron Wall:
Carmel checked out the DIY library and found my No Paint stripes tutorial and used it to make her chevron wall:
Beautiful. Not only does it not damage the wall, but it’s a bit cheaper than using Japanese tape and takes less time than paint!
A big thanks to Carmel for sharing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home