Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daniela’s Room: Sneak peek

Hi All,



Sorry this post is a bit late in the day. I had a super busy morning and just got back to the house!



As I type Daniela’s in on her plane ride home from Kenya. I thought she was coming in today. Turns out she left Kenya on wednesday, but won’t be here till tomorrow.



Here is a little sneak peek at some of the elements in the room:



danayinspiration 006



The FIRENZE print was the main inspiration from the room. It was from a calendar that she still had up on the wall even though it was from 2008.



The colors in the print already worked with my wall color and finding that fabric was quite the score!



I was hoping to post pictures today, but of course other things got in the way (like work) and the room still isn’t done. I just need to frame the above print along with 3 others and then we are in business!



I’ll post pictures of everything tomorrow!



xoxo,



Camila

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger PS~Erin said...

Looks so promising... I love red!! Can't wait to see the reveal and hear abt your sis's reaction.

August 12, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

awww man- im dying to see it over here, all this hype is killing me!

From the little peek it looks beautiful!! You are such a nice sister :)

August 12, 2009 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Yansy said...

Love the color combo! I can't wait to see the finish product. I know is going to be fabulous!

August 12, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Fargerike Dagny said...

Great fabrics!! Am waiting impatiently for tomorrow! :D

August 12, 2009 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

That fabric is great! You must tell us where it's from!

August 12, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger bryn alexandra said...

OMG!! I just did skirted covers for my nightstand in that fabric! Go check out my charlotte video on my blog and look over to the left.

August 12, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Christen said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait! And I'm a little jealous - it already looks like her room is amazing! Can't wait until we finally get to see the results :)

August 12, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

oh that fabric!!!! i can already see it's going to be AMAZING!!!
xoox

August 12, 2009 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger alison giese Interiors said...

THIS is going to be great - LOVE the warm, Roma tomato red!

August 12, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

love those fabrics. what great colors!! anxiously awaiting the final product!

August 12, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger ###### said...

cant wait to see! love the fabric..

August 13, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home