Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shop Girl: Interiéurs

Ok so I must fess up I haven’t had the time yet to start touring Manhattan shops and reporting back to you all. I’m really excited about starting this new feature, but things have been crazy here and will probably continue to be until the end of summer. So my start on it will have to wait a bit, but there is nothing stopping us from going on a virtual tour of a shop I now am dying to set foot in.



interieurs1

Right away the name drew me in. How could it not be perfection with that accent above the e! 



interieurs2



The shop was founded by interior designer and taste maker  Francine Gardner. Francine is a world traveler that sees no problem in mixing design periods, textures and scale.  She believes that interiors should not only be calming, but have the ability to reflex the home owner that will work, live and play there.



interieurs3



I love her use of mostly white and cream furniture with the dark accents, exposed brick and french antiques. It touches on a more masculine style of design that I don’t have in my own home (poor Jon), but truly appreciate.

 



The shop has a store front both in NY and California and a design studio as well where Francine is very much still involved.

 



Here are some examples of their work:



interieursprojectinterieursproject2

interieursproject3

interieursproject4

 



Since they are no actual prices listed on the site I can only assume this shop is way out of my price range, but a girl can still look. 

 



As if Francine didn’t seem perfect enough I then found out she has a blog! Ah she is perfect!

 



Are there any shops you are dying to get a sneak peek into come this fall?

 



Let me know!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Lynett said...

Gorgeous! I will have to make it there when I visit NYC in December!

July 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Dumbwit Tellher said...

Taste Maker indeed. I need to move!

July 23, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh a shop in Cali?! Awesome! I'll have to check 'em out!

July 23, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Sabbe said...

nyc posts will be fun, i'll take notes for our visits

July 23, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I love love love the lighting in every room! Good find!

July 23, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Yansy said...

Great pics! It sounds like a lovely store. I can't wait to visit in person.

July 23, 2009 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay these pictures are amazing!!

July 23, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love it.

July 23, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Looks like a beautiful store- I need to check it out when I am in town!

July 24, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home