Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Recap: paint, paint and a winner!

Hello Loves,

Totally exhausted from the weekend. It was paint filled! When we moved into our house it had recently been painted. Of course I wanted all new paint colors so we re-painted, but left the trim as is. Well of course now the trim is showing it's age so I decided it would be super fun to fix it all. Ah! Along with taking my office apart and changing it into a guest room instead since my office is moving to the florida room.

Let's just say my whole body aches, I have paint everywhere and my living room is waiting for me to just get out of bed and start painting the trim. Luckily I cleaned everything and taped all the tirm last night. Plus my Mom( who is a teacher)just finished her school year last week so guess what she get's to do today....that's right..come over and help me!

Of course I also had to go into Queens yesterday and help my SIL paint so it really has been a paint filled weekend.

So even though my hair even hurts this morning I was super excited to wake up this morning and pick a winner for the amazing storage bench give away

A huge thank you to everyone that commented. I truly wish I had enough benches to give one to everyone! Hopefully I'll be getting more give-away for you in the near future.

Without further ado!

Random.org picked number 112!



Congrats Christina from Down and Out Chic (One of my favorite daily reads!)

Can't wait to see pictures of it in your home!

Ok off to paint I go and I'll be back later with a new purchase for my office!

xoxo,

Camila

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger LindsB said...

Ohhh, I cant wait to see the new trim AND the florida room as your office- so fun!!

Congrats Christina on your win- post pics of the bench in your house :)

June 29, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

I hope you love the new paint job! I know how much work painting is, so I hope you adore it. :)

Congrats Christina! That bench is beautiful, I hope you love it. :)

June 29, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with all of the painting. It's hard work, isn't it?!

xxx

June 29, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

Oh wow, she's awesome! Love her blog! Are you up for Sephora Wed or Fri? Those are my free days this week...

June 29, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love painting... I really adds so much to a room! Can't wait to see some pictures!

June 29, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

My hair hurts just thinking of all that you did!

Congrats Christina!

June 29, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Pink Wallpaper said...

wow...painting trim is no fun. i feel your pain but the reward is going to be fabulous!!

June 29, 2009 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

whew, that makes me tired just thinking about it!

June 29, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Miss Madras said...

Painting can be so exhausting. What colors did you SIL decide on?
Please stop by my blog I have an award for you.

June 29, 2009 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

oh my goodness, i'm so excited! thank you and i will absolutely post pictures of this lovely bench once it reaches its new home.
I'm so excited!

June 29, 2009 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger paula said...

Yeah, so happy she won!

June 30, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Yay I was so happy that Christina won as well. I can't wait to see it in her home!

Ms. Madras,

I tried to help my SIL, but let's just say we have different styles. She ended up with gold/yellow in the living room, blue in her bedroom, pink in the bathroom, gray in the hallway and beige in the kitchen. Ah different strokes for different folks.

June 30, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home