Monday, December 15, 2008

I wanna Score tonight

One of my favorite scenes from Grease 2 is the sing along that takes part in the Bowling Alley. I haven't been bowling since Middle School, but every time I see this scene I want to run out to the nearest bowling alley and put on communial shoes and bowl!



With Christmas right around the corner I don't really have the time right now to get a group together for bowling, but one of my favorite holiday treats that always seems to be emailed around is Elf Bowling!



I become a crazed women when I see this is my in-box. Whenever I want to take a little break from my work I will put it on and bowl for a little and let out some holiday stress.

5 Comments:

Blogger I ♥ You said...

grease 2 is such a fantastically bad movie isn't it? love it.

December 15, 2008 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Kwana said...

How much do I love Grease 2? Fantastic!!

December 15, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the cheesiness of Grease 2...and you are right the bowling scene is definitely the best part of the movie

December 15, 2008 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

umm, I hate you a little right now...all I keep doing is playing that damn game and not getting anything done haha

December 16, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Havn;t seen it in years!! need to go back & get it :)

December 16, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home