Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're off to see the wizard...




Lately I've been feeling like the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz. All he wanted was a bit of courage and he knew that the wizard could hook him up. In the end we all know that it's doesn't quite work out that smoothly, but none the less the Lion emerges with more courage from within.

Starting your own business can cause for some stress. I'm constantly second guessing myself. It takes me an eternity to make a decision and of course I'm completely scared of failure. But since you can't succeed without trying. I'm finally now feeling a bit more sure of myself and enjoying the process of it. I don't have an all knowing wizard in my life to help sort out the in's and out of this process, but I do have a great support team in family and friends that are helping me along the way.

Additionally I just found out that I can order a little Comfort,
Vigor and even a little Forgiveness (For those times that I'm completely stressed and become a big meanie) from New Tree!


3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

You're going to be awesome. The hardest part really is believeing in yourself. You're doing such a great job on your blog & have amazing style!

November 25, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

A little fear is good but don't let it paralyze you. Have Faith. You will be great.

November 25, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Oh I know just how you feel. I may have to save this post for when I am feeling scared. When I started there were days were I literally couldn't move I was so stressed. I would sit there until the wave passed. I am much better a year later but still about once a week that feeling starts creeping in. Don't worry, it gets better and you will be great!

November 30, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home