Sunday, November 16, 2008

Take a seat

Since many of us live our lives revolving around the world of design. We would all jump at the chance to snatch up our favorite designer chair on the cheap in a heatbeat. My number one chair crush would be the Ghost chair, but since I don't think I'll see one of them under the Christmas tree this year here is a much cheaper alternative to get my fix:




Check out Avrilloreti's shop and either pick some up for yourself or the decorator in your life.


Another cute gift idea for your decorator would be these lovely Pantone Coffee cups and saucers for coffee time in the office.



Plus they are on sale now from $14.95 to $3.74!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kwana said...

These both are great finds. I love the pantone mugs.

November 17, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home