Friday, November 14, 2008

It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely!

Lately I have had baubles on the brain to an extreme. Put something shiny and sparkly in front of me and you have my undivided attention. Due my recent infactuation with all things that bling my holiday wish list keeps growing and growing and getting more expensive by the second.

My latest must have is this fabulous ring by Ashley Morgan called, Delight.



Oh I'm in love, but don't mistake Ashley Morgan for Ashley Madison, because then you are in a huge ball of trouble. I was a bit shocked when I read about Ashley Madison, but I guess it's just the world we are living in today.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG- I LOVE it! Its absolutely STUNNING!

November 14, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

Ohhhh! Ahhhh!

November 14, 2008 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

Oh and that Ahsley Madison stuff is a hot mess. Ugh!

November 15, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Feminist in the City said...

I die!

November 17, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, I LOVE that ring! It's gorgeous!

November 18, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home