Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ah, nuts!




Hazelnuts to be exact have been entering my thoughts this week. After my post on Italian get-aways I started to reminisce about my vacation last March to Italy. One of my favorite treats from Italy apart from buying a great pair of shoes in Rome was the excitement I saw of getting Nutella everywhere! Who needs butter in the morning when you can spread chocolate sauce on your morning toast instead! This week while doing my Thanksgiving food shopping I made sure that a little jar of Nutella made it home with me as well. (They make awesome thumbprint cookies.)

Then last night in adding to my infatuation with hazelnuts I was introduced to a shop in Brooklyn called Noisette. This Brooklyn boutique was started by a Parisian transport named Stephanie Deleau and she decided to name her shop Noisette (French word for Hazelnut) due to her love of Nutella. In knowing this little fact I knew I was going to fall in love with her shop. The store is filled to the brim with off the radar Parisian labels. Perhaps if you purchase some outfits from here you'll get
The Sartorialist's attention.

Not only do all of the items radiate a hip vibe from them, but my favorite part of the shop was not the handbags or shoes, but this great doll cut out with clothes and accessories.

* Don't skip past the intro on the site. Their illustrations are beautiful. Worth a peek!



It really is the little things that make me happy. I can't wait to print some out and play house with my sisters on Thanksgiving.

7 Comments:

Blogger benson said...

alas...i cannot keep a jar of nutella in my pantry for fear of eating the entire contents in one night...with a spoon...in the dark...not that I have ever done that sort of thing before.

November 25, 2008 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

Oh I love Nutella. It's so dangerous to have around.

November 25, 2008 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I'm sorry. Did you write anything after the word NUTELLA??!!! I could eat a jar full in one sitting. I love that stuff!

November 25, 2008 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger vicki archer said...

Nutella - nothing else required, just a large spoon. xv

November 26, 2008 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Sarah's Fab Day said...

Suddenly I'm craving chocolate...thanks! :)

November 26, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger cotedetexas said...

I must be an idiot? I've never eaten it!!

December 2, 2008 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger cotedetexas said...

I must be sheltered - I've never had this before! I need to go try it.


And thanks for your comment today too!!

December 2, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home